Monday, August 29, 2011

A New Direction

Sign PostRecently, I’ve decided that this blog needs a new direction, or, more correctly, a new title to reflect a new direction it’s already taken.  Two changes have made this necessary:

 

1. I moved back to Canada for half the year, and I hope to do the same next summer.  This means that some of my recent posts have not been directly or even indirectly related to living in Mexico.  Instead of trying to limit what I can write about, I want to expand the focus of this blog to include a more general cultural exchange.

2. As of this week, I cancelled my other blog, called “Imagine,” which focused specifically on my religious experience.  Most of the posts in that blog ended up being about religious-cultural observations anyway, which means they would fit into the new direction this blog has been taking.

 

The task now is to give this blog a new title which reflects the broader range of cultural exchanges I’ve been commenting on – Canada and Mexico, culture and religion, the modern and the non-modern, etc.

 

Any suggestions are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Cool Jacob! I think is really interesting that you are transforming your blog, specially because there's not much info about Canadian and Mexican cultural exchange. Post some nice pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd say "exprot" but that would be cheeky.

    ReplyDelete