Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Another video blog - My new closet - I made part of it!

This my second video blog about a totally different topic - a new closet we had someone build last week.  This weekend we put the woodwork in so it's now usable.  The doors are still missing, but we're very happy with our closet. Check it out in the video!
Raw Construction
  
Painting the Top

Here are some pictures of the process.  My wife did a lot of the painting on the closet itself - I only did the hard-to-reach parts, but she didn't want a picture, since she was a mess! (Look at me! Did I care?) She also moved all the stuff and re-arranged the house after!  Thanks Cecy!

By the way, I haven't been getting any comments; tell me what you think of my new closet.  It's great, isn't it?
 
Part way done


 



Done!










1 comment:

  1. The fact that so much of what people build here is out of concrete is definately a part of the mexican experience. Also, building things step by step as the cash becomes availabe. I have some friends who took 14 years to complete their house from groundbreaking to moving in. 14 FLIPPEN years! Don´t wait 14 years to put the doors on! :))

    ReplyDelete