Friday, June 14, 2013

Blogging by E-mail?

I'm getting close to perfecting my program set-up for my Acer One Netbook - something that would be simply an impossible dream in Windows.

Next step?

Find a good way to edit blogs.  Blogger's composition screen uses up so much space for menu items, settings and (unnecessary) Google options that it leaves less than 1/4 of the screen at the bottom left for actually writing. That makes it hard to edit, see what I've typed and work with images.


So, here goes my test with blogging by e-mail.

This is test #3:
#1 - Google Docs, failed
#2 - was an e-mail trial and didn't get the images right
Now, I got myself more screen space for composition in my e-mail program (Thunderbird) and I think I figured out the image thing.  Let's see ...

1 comment:

  1. Jacob
    I had sent you an email to the address you had posted here, just wondering if you have received it. Our email is fabkumars@gmail.com

    Thanks

    Surendra

    ReplyDelete