Thursday, May 19, 2011

Renovation, the Canadian Way

My brother, myself and my dad, hanging drywall
In Mexico, drywall, wooden beams and insulation have nothing to do with house construction or renovation.  Here's a picture of my father, my brother and me working to hang drywall on a ceiling of a room that we're renovating.  My wife, who took the picture was fascinated by all of this stuff, and by seeing me with a drill in my hands doing renovation work; I'm not the do-it-yourself sort when it comes to home renovations, whether the Canadian style or Mexican style, so the rare chance to see me do this stuff was a delight for her.

2 comments:

  1. This is the perfect blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. You know so much its almost hard to argue with you. Lovely blog on home renovation. I like it so much.Thanks for sharing this post so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There’s no way I would’ve thought about it this way if I hadn’t come across your post well thanks for your precious comprehensions here about renovation. I admire the valuable offer in your post. I am not really sure if best practices have emerged around things like that, but I am sure that your great job is clearly identified here.

    ReplyDelete